About Me

My photo
Redditch, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
My name is Michelle but I prefer to be called Micky.I have been married for 16 years to a wonderful man called Gary.I have got 6 children and 4 grandchildren and another one due in september.

Thursday 9 July 2009

Hooray

I was having real bad withdrawal symptoms yesterday, I have changed my broadband from BT to Sky I set up the PC and 2 laptops got everything connected this end, and still no Internet, so a phone call later sky told me it could take up to midnight, so off to work I went and practically ran home after my shift and still no Internet. Sulkily I went to bed. Got up early this morning to see if it had come on overnight, and still no Internet. I got straight on the phone to sky was kept in a Que for over an hour to find out I had the sockets in the wrong order.How stupid do you think I feel right now LOL. Oh well I am up and running again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment